4. We use the following personal data as part of our services for the following purposes and only if you have provided us with your express consent: an email address to create an account and contact you; gender, age, native language, English level, favourite topics to better customize the application for you, improve the application and match with thr right speaking practice partners who will be of interest to you. Data of available social network accounts to complete your profile in LinqiApp mobile application.
8. The Company requests, and the User provides the following data: the User’s name, age, country of residence, photo/avatar and e-mail adress for registration and authentication.
9. The Company shall take all measures necessary to protect the User’s personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
11. Children. English Apps does not intentionally collect Personal Data about children under 13 years old. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided the Company with Personal Data via the Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to remove this information from our databases. If you are at least 13 but under 16 years of age, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before you give us any personal data about yourself. If you are at least 13 but under 16 years of age, do not contact us or provide us with any personal data until after your parent or guardian has sent us an e-mail consenting to your contact and provision of such information.
12. The Company provides access to the User’s personal data only to those employees and contractors who need this information to ensure the functioning of LinqiApp Website and Application.
13. The personal data provided by the User can only be disclosed at the order of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation.
14. The Сompany does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User, except for the cases when such a verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
15. You may independently determine the extent of your personal data accessibility for other Internet users, in the cases the functionality of the Website and Application allows this.
16. You acknowledge and accept the fact that posting your personal data on the Website and Application is done in a way that makes them accessible for Internet users, so your personal data are considered publicly available. You also acknowledge that your personal data are considered publicly available in all cases when confidentiality requirement does not apply.
18. You give your consent to your cookies being stored on LinqiApp Website and Application, including by third parties. Cookies are small files that your browser stores on your device in a directory designated specifically for this purpose. We need cookies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) to provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) to monitor and aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; (e) to diagnose or fix technology problems; (f) to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; (g) to provide advertising, which may be tailored to your interests, and (h) to keep LinqiApp Community safe for members. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Nevertheless, you can change the settings in your browser, so that no cookies are stored or so that your explicit agreement is required before any cookies are stored. You can also delete previously set cookies at any time. Please note that disabling cookies may result in your use of our website being restricted.
19. Personal data shall be destroyed automatically when the User deletes his personal profile on LinqiApp software products.
22. For all support inquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
Last revised on December 15th, 2022