JULY 2023 UPDATES:
LinqiApp reached 1000 users from 120 countries
Speak English Freely
Our mission is to develop the best mobile app that helps 3.5B people from 175 countries to improve their speaking skills and enhance their communication with global citizens of the world.
LinqiApp launched on April 27, 2023 and has reached 1000+ users (we call them “Linqians”) globally on its 90th day of launch.
LinqiApp Team works to make English speaking practice fun by using social features and peer-learning model in language education, sustainable by building a strong learning habit with gamification design and available for everyone around the world to “Speak English Freely”.
Highlights of July 2023
- We have been working on App Store Optimization since initial release, so now we seeing fruitful returns of ASO
- We hit our first very critical milestone in number of users and reached 1000 users (we call them “Linqians” globally.
- We hadn’t expected it very soon but it happened on the eyes of LinqiApp Team, 1000 users have onboarded on LinqiApp from 120 different countries.
- Our App Store visits are rising evey week by 7%. LinqiApp was downloaded 1700+ times since initial release (27 April).
- On Apple App Store we are #16 app in Education category in Azerbaijan.
- On Google Play Store we are #132 app in Education category in Romania.
- Subscriptions have been acquired from Spain, Romania, Turkey, and the USA so far.
- RAU is our North Star Metric. We define RAU as real-time active user in the last 30 minutes. So we increased our RAU by 1400%. RAU hit 15 users in July.
- We are keeping measuring our DAU and WAU which are another key metrics for us. And our currect DAU is 25, WAU is 75 in July.
- Linqians started using LinqiApp which means we are increasing our retention and average session time. Weekly Chat Time is 850+ mins and Avg. Session Time is 9+ mins in July.
- LinqiApp has experienced remarkable growth in its social media presence, witnessing a 19% increase in reach compared to the previous month.
- We announced and launched our Brand Ambassador Program. Read more about BAP.
- We connected with 550 English teachers and content creators worldwide to participate in our BA Program. This initiative has seen 40 enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors of LinqiApp joining our ranks.
- In pursuit of an effective Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, we engaged with 35 platforms for product listing and launching. We are thrilled to announce our forthcoming launch on BetaList, a noteworthy addition to our journey.
- Our consistent efforts to maintain an active presence on social media and create compelling content continue to bear fruit. We invite you to follow our journey on Instagram.
- Of course, we celebrated acquiring our 1000 users in 90 days as “1000 Linqian Reach” on social media.
- LinqiApp’s Product Team is driven by an unwavering passion for innovation, leading to a remarkable achievement—our application is now 40 times faster, a testament to our dedication to excellence.
- As we follow Product-Led Growth (we will explain later what we have done for PLG so far) strategy, we implemented some amazing features that would help make our Linqians’ experience way more better.
- We always say “Only Good Vibes & Nice Chat”, so we have implemented “block and report” feature recently.
- Our Product Team has introduced a unique and engaging feature. Now, you can send a friendly “wave” to your favorite offline Linqian and invite them for a chat. Try it out here!
- The impact of this “Wave” feature on our metrics has been phenomenal, and we’re thrilled to announce that more exciting updates are on the horizon in August.
Network & Events
- LinqiApp proudly announces its successful completion of the İTÜ Çekirdek Incubation Pre-Seed Program, marking a significant step in its growth journey.
- We pitched about LinqiApp to 40+ Angel Investors and VC’s at İTÜ Çekirdek.
- Our Co-Founder & Mind Behind Execution joined to SaaStanbul event and fostered connections with fellow startup founders and investors in the Saas realm, aligning with LinqiApp’s aspirations.
- Adding to its network expansion, LinqiApp engaged with the vibrant community at Product Hunt’s Istanbul Meet-Up and met with experienced founders who had a successful launch before.
- We are also planning to lauch LinqiApp on Product Hunt soon. Please keep following us on social media to be informed about our launch.
- Guided by a commitment to excellence, the founding team has actively sought mentorship, engaging in 13 mentorship sessions to cultivate a culture of greatness at LinqiApp. This thirst for learning remains insatiable, as LinqiApp remains open to further guidance that fuels its mission to build the best product in EdTech.
Large total addressable market
Over 3.5B people in the world are learning English and many of them are shifting to mobile apps
Offering effective solution
LinqiApp offers an effective solution and validated approach for English langauge leaners
Application of AI
LinqiAI, as a product will attract more B2C & B2B learners, provide lucrative opportunities for the market
Since initial release, the majority of our growth has been through organic channels due to our product-led growth strategies